Monday, April 04, 2005

To Hio San

Rob I have a huge favor to ask of you. I recently washed my artificial ID and the corner broke off of it rendering it pretty much useless. You can probably see what I'm getting at. I was wondering if you had an extra Id card or something that I could use/borrow/steal. If not I understand, or if you feel in any way unstable about the situation I won't be offended at all. I can probably find another way to get one if need be. I figured you or adam would be the best chances and since you are a feew years his junior im stuck aksin you. I can probably mail you a care package full of lavish treats and anecdotes in return......anyho. thanks hio

2 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

interesting timing, sir william. for you see i have lost my wallet but a fortnight ago. (assuming a fort night is two days)

I'm in the process of obtaining new everything. If I find it, the ID is yours. I almost certainly won't find it. I do have an old Maryland ID, that worked well for me over the years. It's yours when you send me your address. I might even have an expired credit card with the same name, that could serve as your second piece...but I doubt it.

Anonymous said...

213 S. Broom St. #1
Madison, WI 53703

Now don't go giving that to everyone you know. Thanks a lot wobby