Sunday, April 03, 2005

Here's to our fallen Dawg: The Pope

The pope is dead. Face it the armagedon has begun. On another note it is absolutely goddam gorgeous in Madison Wisconsin. Im having my morning joe on my goddam porch. I spring cleand the shit out of my appartment yesterday. Sounds grand...but what are you going to do today mister? I am going to fornicate with a boulder Ive been eyeing on Observatory hill. Then decide if I am going to take sumemr school or not. I have a temporary plan for this summer if I don't go to school. Wanna hear it? I am going to hike from my house here in madison to the muddy waters of the mississippi. Then commandeer a boat and float down its black water to the dirty southern delta. then party. then make my way out west to Aspen...California were the beer flows like wine. I am going to get set up with a job...somehow and live on independence pass for a while. I want to fit in fishing mexico and canida somehow as well. I love you

No comments: