Wednesday, April 20, 2005

jobless

Good summer plan sir william. It might have some parallels to my summer plan, because as of next thursday I am officially UNEMPLOYED. found out today, no more job for this guy. basically a technicality that they can't have an intern work over a thousand hours and i already reached it, and have no room to hrie another writer full-time. So i might be spending some time in independence pass as well, also some aspen style for a decent period of time.

my options are to find another job in advertising, find a part time job and write a lot, or do something like americorps. no idea what i'm choosing yet. also wondering if i should start prepping for moving out of america when my lease is up in sept. or get another year in denver, or even aspen.. decisions, decisions..... any advice?

As for jazz fest, I arrive by plane friday afternoon (april 29), and leave tuesday. I am going with a close friend from college and we're staying at one of his friends house whom he calls "man-head." I'll talk to him about whether it would be a big deal if you were to rock a couch. doubt anyone will care. you should come man, should be quite the weekend.

As for the fake ID, I looked for a while and decided that it must be in Michigan. I'll see if my parents want to bring it when they come here for memorial day, or even mail it directly to you, but I can't make any guarantees that they'll be eager to facilitate the exchange of illegal property.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I guess you can look at this thursday as a blessing in a way right? Make something of yourself young man. Forget about the ID I've been getting along fine with the broken one...no one seems to care here. Other than that it is likely our paths will cross in the near future....

K-Snake said...

Yikes. My personal recommendation is to go to grad school. Everyone should for that matter. Good stuff.

The Cheese said...

I think you should go volunteer in a third world country. Gain some insight and life experience. There is nothing more valuable than that.