Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ramblings

I hope I don't offend anyone with list, but I'd like to post my list of people that the world would be better off without. Here goes (in no particular order):

Ryan Seacrest-where did this guy come from anyway?
Will Smith-if I am subjected to another movie of his I am going to gouge out my eyes
Britney Spears-slut
Eminem-don't really need to explain this one
Charlton Heston-or any member of the NRA for that matter
Jared from subway-I hate this guy
The Taco Bell dog-I know its time has passed, but what the fuck?
George W. Bush-WORST PRESIDENT EVER!
Barry Bonds-whiney little bitch
Tony Blair-see George Bush
Keanu Reeves-has anyone else noticed his obsession with playing the Jesus-type character
Joe Hio-simply because of his animal killing article, I still like the guy
50 Cent-first, its Cents you moron. second, since when did it become cool to be shot 7 times?
R. Kelly-how is this guy still walking the streets? Sick fuck.

To be continued......

Please feel free to comment or add to the list.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord I hate 15 Cents. HE is making the music industry so much worse off. There is so much good music to be had but nobody knows about it and teh bands and such don't make out like they should. Instead 15 Cent makes billions of dollars of songs like "I'll take you to the candy shop I'll let you lick my lollipop." What the fuck is that. He actually has the balls to say that he is a lyricist. Doesn't make any sense. I probably shouldn't hate him as much as his fifty godzillarillion fans for giving him so much money. He is not worth a dime to society, in fact he actually is probably personally setting society back decades. So yeah anybody who names themself after the change in their pocket should be shot...and any one who listens to his music should be shot.

Bubb Rubb said...

looks like we've got some shootin to do

Bubb Rubb said...

Jay Z--see fitty cent. says he's the best ever, actually is better than most rappers making money, which is sad
John Kerry--who loses to george bush?
jeff foxworthy--you might be a poor comedian if you only have one joke
the man--for keepin me down
mike ricci--inexcusably ugly. mike:
that's not a worthy cause for death." me: "sorry mike, but there's no excuse for that kind of ugly"

K-Snake said...

Ja Rule: And while we're at it: J-Lo, Gene Simmons, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Puff Daddy, Moby, Ashley Simpson, Mace, Maroon 5, Bare Naked Ladies (the band), and especially Smash Mouth.

Topher Grace: Because he looks and acts too much like me.

Paul Verhoeven: And anyone else responsible for Starship Troopers—take that Joe Hio!

Bush's Science Advisors: Poopers, all of em.

Mike Ricci: Man, he's uglier than all members of Radiohead put together.

Anything With A Brain: I crave brains.

The Cheese said...

I'd like to add Simon Cowell and Dennis Miller as well. I guess its cool to put people down for trying.

The Cheese said...

I'd like to add Simon Cowell and Dennis Miller as well. I guess its cool to put people down for trying.