Wednesday, April 20, 2005

On summer

Well, after careful thought and many a nigh idea, I have come up with my new plan for the summer. It is a bit more realistic than what I was planning. It begins as follows: I am going to finish classes here in Mad., then I am going to b-line it to Independence Pass. I am going to stay there hike, climb, write, play guitar, etc. until I get sick of it (which will probably happen quicker than I think.) My next move will be to Move on to the next destination, maybe some friends in Boulder, or California. This is all depending on if "The Van" will take me that far. I am going to begin the sumemr with no job right now because I can, I assume later in the summer I will start feeling broke and dirty so I will come back up here and make some money. My general idea is to be flexible and visit some people (i.e. Humperdink, Hio, A-train, Jalapeno, in Colo.) As to NOJazz Fest Hio san when are you leaving, arriving, staying until, sleeping, etc. I may be driving down there the 29thish but I don't know I can't get anyone to come with and I don't know about the van. We'll see. Fangboner I got 21 homers on that game...awesome.

No comments: