Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello......ello.....llo.....lo.....ooooo..

Excuse my language but where the fuck is everyone on this blog?? Pretty soon we can start calling this the
JAKE and MATT BLOG EXPERIENCE with specials guests Kyle and Dee. Reading my own posts isn't very exciting. So where are you bryan, kate, rob, jeremy, maggie, molly, adam, kerry?? Seeing as how none of these cousins will actually read this I've taken the liberty of replying for them:

Maggie: I'm only allowed to post on Jim Beam's blog.

Kate: Wait, there's a cousin blog?? When did that happen?

Bryan: I don't know how to use the new setup. Gerda, Gerda. Its too complicated for me. Gerda, Gerda, Gerda. I'm too stoned. Gerda, Gerda, Gerda, Gerda, Gerda.

Adam: I fucking hate blogs. People who use computers are losers. You all suck. I have a Canondale Skyscaper Hopper 9000 SE with dual X-Shock Compatibility and overhead rims. Kiss my ass!

Kerry: I'm afraid of the blog.

Jeremy: I pierced all my fingers and can't type anymore.

Rob: My job is too demanding, I have no time. Blogging is impermanent.

Molly: Nobody cares about me. Blogging is so 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well played Insensitive Anus!

Bubb Rubb said...

Good use of color.

Actually I'm not blogging because someone named "anonymous" told me that the clap can be transferred over a blog. apparently that's how i got it, although i would have previously guessed that it was from all that gay sex on my trip to the docks with men named "anonymous"