Sunday, February 27, 2005

On revolution

This is best interpreted( because you are interpreting the little black symbols from different momories stored in your head) while listening to Devo - Gut Feeling...
Revolution is an intrigueing subject. I'll spearhead the SS department of your revolution. Our Revolution. After Roberto, eeeehem, Joe Hio, posted his revolutionary decree, I knew I would have to think this one out and submit my thoughtful response. I have...until today. I think that my idea of a needed revolution is one of thought. It is very diffiicult for me to explain now, and needs some work. I will continue to update. In short, "We need to free the wreckless, Gods within us all." We need to drop all sense of society: fads, fassion, culture,gender, race, orientation, and begin to accept ourselves as individual beings of thought. Capable of conjuring any percievable emotion/thought's at complete free will. Nothing can set boundry your mind, and when it can you are but death herself. And once we have our minds lucid, and foaming, we canbegin our terrestrial Revolution. When we are sailing in pure creativity, the sea of experience will be sowed.

No comments: