Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm sick

This Blog (I don't like the name blog) is one that is mainly for me. Meaning that it may just be nonsensical. I would like to start it off with a quote that I had from my reridgerator magnet poetry: "When Pants smell eggy, shake finger" It didn't mean much for me at the time but it is making soo much sense to me right now. Dreaming is great. Repeated dreaming is great. It all started when I was on a hike down some canyon. It was a red desert canyon with swift moving crystal clear water probably about 20ft below the trail that I was walking on with some other touristy types, Namely a middle aged man and his young (Ie. 10years old) son. The son and I were somehow skitching along the trail with the help of some high powered kites. When I was pulled over the stream and was waterskiing. I was cruising down the river faster and faster until I had to bail in some slower water up ahead. I returned to the trail only to see the younger boy, in red trunks might I add, unknowingly diving into some faster water ahead. So me and his father went through some trials and tribulations to get him out just before some falls just ahead. It was at this point in the dream where things began to get a little more mellow, for that brief scene I had been quite emotionally worked up. No longer was I on the trail with the touristy group I was no there with a good friend of mine and another indescriminate friend type person. We all some how fell again into a pool, crystal clear might I add, and my good friend had busted a hole in his head. Again I was quite emotionally worked up again about it and a bit frantic until I found later that he was alright. My dream became all of a sudden very unreal and fantastic as opposed to the other portion of my dream. I had experienced aspects of this dream as well in past nightly journeys. I was of course able to fly. I was with some other indescriminate woman who had just learned to fly. Not everyone knew how to fly, only this girl and I. It was a fresh spring day with the blue azure sky with whispy clouds. I remeber me trying to show the girl that she should fly straight up and get to unspeakable heights, and just freefall. I remeber a very specific feeling that this would give you very similar to the drops on a rollercoaster. My dream began suddenly to take a more fretfull turn. It was a cool night I remember with the town of Boulder spectacularily lit up. I floated down to this abandonded warehouse typ of structure and there was some sort of evil being just outside the structure. Often he would make the most wretched gurgling scream, he was a dark figure in the parkinglot surrounding this building. For some reason I was safe inside this structure and was again with my good friend. We decided that it may be a good idea to practice our archery with two rickety bows and arrows we had lying around. It was necessary to practice because there was the threat of an impending battle ahead. My dream life was then changed swiftly again to the canyon world. Me and the tourist group were on our way out of the canyon. We were ascending out of it onto some sort of plateau. We stopped to take pictures and then I was taking one with this kid. I remember specifically not being able to remember if this was a man or a woman. Then the kid began to kiss me and I was a little shocked. Then I remember her telling me that she was a woman, like she knew that I didn't know. I told her "I am very sorry but I have a girlfriend who is back with the others." That little incident out of mind I was surmounting this plateau and on the top was the most magnificent monastary of sorts. It was a large red clay building that was very geometrical in shape and had no angles other than right angles. I have seen this monastary before in previous dreams. The most magnificent part of this holy building was its beautiful grass that was outlined by white sidwalks around it. It was permanantly still. No wind, strong sun. I sat beneath a tree. When I again was transported to another region of dreaming. I was know in some basement somewhere where a man was releasing large bulls at me and some other kids. The weird thing is that we were doing it for fun and the man had no evil in him at all. It was then my turn to have the bull unleashed at me, it was, a particularily gruesome one. I tried faking it out and zig zagging but nothing shook this beast. He was on me alright and I could feel him on my back and was running up stairs just as he smashed me in a corner. I remember having an outerbody experience and wathcing myself get smashed. I was then suddenly sucked back into dream-reality and on the 1st floor of this house. I remember many dogs wanted to get in and out of the basement. Just as I began manifesting my next dream adventure. I was next visiting a family in Kyrghizstan. I was quite frightened to be there. It was in a very mountainous region and the house was just balancing on the very edge of a cliff many of thousands of feet high. There was some interacting with the children of the group. It should be noted that there was one in particular who was white and overweight. There was some sort of reporter there who was reporting on the situation. I then went outside. It was extrememly windy on this barren cliff. I was kicking around a ball or something by myself when my dad showed up. We began to walk a little when I heard a plane overhead. I laughed and said "There goes the Luftwafa" -Dream of February 22nd 2005 after a long bender weekend and the beginning of a sickness.

No comments: