Tuesday, February 07, 2006

March 11-19


I have the week of the 11th to the 19th off from school. What is anyone doing around that time? Put in the highest bid and I'll come visit you. All my friends are fairies so I'm all by my lonesome. I'm leaning towards going skiing/pillaging in CO. I've been visualizing about the turns I'm going to make pretty heavily lately so you'd betta watch out. Included is a picture of what happened last time I went to CO... so if you want to be that guy who stands shocked underneath my huge airs write back. I'll be 21 too so gay bars are in! J-Ray-Steezy Print

4 comments:

The Cheese said...

I will be in Aspen March 17-28 and you're more than welcome to come to NYC for a visit if you wish.

Bubb Rubb said...

I am unemployed and will be skiing frequently in the record-setting snow. Crash here, crash there, but if you crash here don't be cashing any queers

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately had a change of plans. Just bought a ride to jackson hole for those days. Rubby you should go there

Bubb Rubb said...

you bastards should all come to aspen at the same time.