Saturday, February 25, 2006

HELP!

I am having an awful day. My computer just blew up and with it 3+ years of digital pictures, hundreds of pages of writings, and alot of music. Anywho I have a small favor to ask of you guys. If you have any CDs of pictures that I sent you or digital pictures of your own from any of the following events I would greatly appreciate a copy:

Any of the cuzzin weddings(excluding my own)
Any cuzzin function for that matter
Last summer backpacking trip
Atlanta pics(Bryan)
Green Lake pics(Bryan, jake, maggie, kate)
Basically anything that happened where I was present and pictures were taken or even if I wasn't present and it was really cool.

Let me know if you have any pictures and thanks in advance if you'd be so kind as to send them to me.

1 comment:

Bubb Rubb said...

tragic news man. i'll send ya all sorts of pics. (reminder: photos.yahoo.com/phantastikdan has lots of yurtin' photos.

You shuld try to get someone to fix it. Usually all of it is retrievable if you find someone nerdy enough