Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Anagrams

Well I'm stoned and bored. To kill the time before Matlock comes on I've decided to make some anagrams of all the cousins' names.

Robert Smith=Merits throb and Be shit Mr Rot
Kate Weisenborn=Weiner as Bent, OK?/Weiner Basket On/Weiner Task Bone/and so on
Kyle Smith=Likes myth and Them silky
Dee Smith=Dim sheet or deem shit
Adam Williams=I am dismal law
Molly Cournoyer=Cruel or my loony
Jeremy Smith=Meter shy Jim
Bryan Cournoyer=Run coronary, bye
Matt Williams=Me llama with wits
Kerry Machnica=Hayrack Mincer
Ryan Machnica=Chinaman racy

4 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

wow

i've always preferred macgyver to matlock for stones watching of detectives who go by their last name that starts with m.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I kinda feel a little left out especially since you made note to say ALL of the cousins...did ya forget stoner?

The Cheese said...

I sincerely apologize, I accidentally clicked publish before I finished. I promise I did not forget. Anywho, here you are:

Maggie Cournoyer: Iceman rogue gyro
Jake Cournoyer: Korean CEO Jury

Once again, I apologize

Anonymous said...

touche