Monday, July 11, 2005

suck ass jake

I suck ass I still haven't found a job yet and am looking hard. My landlord kicked me out of my apartment so he could refinish the floors, and my knee hurts. I worked at a mexican restaurant for a while but when they told me that i didn't button my pants the right way, and I was not walking up to par with restaurant walking standards and that I'd have to change my gait, I quit. I also worked 23 hours in just over 2 days and only made $100 pesos. so now I am poor, sullen, tired, and suck assy. I went in for an interview with a UW telemarketing donation bullshite and somewhere in the interview told them that the job was monotonous and that the only good thing was that it was indoors. Even Sean got that job. aye! REI is still waiting to call me back for an interview. I am going to apply to Erehwon, the schwinn gt and mongoose world headquarters for internship, starbucks as barista, thatts all for now.

2 comments:

The Cheese said...

I'm sorry to hear that, if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Bubb Rubb said...

You should have had them teach you the sacred art of mexican pants buttoning. then you could work anywhere