Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Color Red

Well I'm back from an incredible trip to Colorado. Much thanks to Senor Rob for the use of his pad(my door is always open should you like to visit the apex of hell). I had alot of time for introspection while I was away. These are a few of my thoughts:

-Things do NOT happen for a reason. Reason is completely subjective and therefore holds no sway over causality. This thought actually makes me feel more comfortable.

-I have started to notice the unusual attachments I have to certain innaniment objects. Take my favorite t-shirt for example. I've had it for nearly a decade and have recently decided to only wear it selectively because of its deteriorating condition. How strange. I also realized that I love my dog more than most humans(relatives excluded). I will need to ponder this odd behavioral patterns for a long time.

-I have also decided that my two worst faults are materialism and impatience. I plan to remedy this as quickly as possible, though I believe it may take some time. In the words of Yoda, "You must unlearn what you have learned." Very true little green guy, very true.

-Kill your TV(I plan to shortly)

-Bumper sticker sighting: Keep your Rosaries off my Ovaries -pretty good although I found it odd to see a 80 yr. old woman driving the car(I don't think anyone wants those ovaries)

I have alot more thoughts, but I want to refine them first because I am confused as to whether they are mine or a product of the books I have recently read. I also have some awesome photos to post. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: