Tuesday, March 29, 2011

keepin up with the flow

To keep up with the toilet humor I've been thinking of strange explinations for band names I hear on satalite radio.

For instance...

Five Finger Death punch.
Agressive fisting.

Cage the elephant.
To hold back a very large poop. (i was at the mall and had to cage the elephant.)

The White Stripes
cum shots

Rage against the machine.
what you to do a vending machine after it eats your money

Ra
The sound I make when I am caging an elephant



I'll add more when I remember or think of them.

I also had the band name "sadgasm" in my head today. Was that a k-snake invention or an actual band?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

elephant made me lol so hard

Positive Thoughts said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. Read interesting posts on my blog and share them with your friends. You can also support my by visiting my sponsors by clicking on one of the ads.

Bubb Rubb said...

Sounds like you need some positive thoughts in your effort to Cage the Elephant.

K-Snake said...

We should go to these blogs and post ads for our own blog on fartwurst, caged elephants, and other inspirational discussions

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

I like that idea. It needs to sound like an ad though.


Try the all new, glutten-free, fartwurst! Just open, push, and lay your very own! No refunds.

warning: do not cage the elephant when attempting to grill a fartwurst. This ad is not responsible for crap-outs.

Bubb Rubb said...

-When Ben Folds Five, you know you're in for the Five Finger Death Punch

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

red hot chili peppers:
little painful pooplets after eating way too much hot sauce. (woke up this morning with the worst red hot chili peppers.)

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

sick puppies
bilateral breast cancer (this one is funnier because their hit single was titled: "one of us is going down.")