Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scientology

I was in boulder a little over a week ago and was fortunate enough to see one of those scientology pimps hanging out at his scientology table. There he was sitting at his table in the middle of Pearl St. with a sign next to him asking "Are you stressed out?" Complete with that little machine they hook up to your fingers to administer your personality test and a stack of Dianetics books. I've been dying to take one of these tests but unfortunately I was a bit hungover after Adam's wedding and not really up to the task. I'm really pissed I didn't take, especially because I wanted a copy of Dianetics which for some reason is impossible to find in book stores. Anyway, to make a long story short, this story is really going nowhere.....I'm just pissed I didn't take the test.

Interesting side note 1: spell check really wanted me to capitalize scientology but I just accept it as a legitimate religion(discuss?).

Interesting side note 2: spell check didn't recognize Diantetics as even a word, it wanted me to change it to diabetics. So according to spell check scientology is a religion but their so called bible doesn't even exist. Weird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment Man must comment on his own post; it's his destiny.

If you have another chance, I suggest lubing up your fingers reeeeal good beforehand. See how that translates. _kyle

The Cheese said...

Comment Man says:

Never tell Comment Man when to comment! Comment Man has spoken.