Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hey Matt...

Arthur C. Clarke just died - did you ever read Childhood's End? I read it a long time ago, and I'm sure its pretty dated, but it was really good and it should be a candidate for next year's list. Best-Explanation-For-DejaVu-Ever.

How's the reading coming along? I'm at the end of Wuthering Heights (good, and really good if you think about how different it must have been back then) and I'm stuck reading this terrible book by a British man writing as an American woman but I have to finish it for politeness sake.

1 comment:

The Cheese said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I put it on my list. I've read 19 books so far which amazingly still puts me behind schedule. My problem is reading the 500+ page books. I've decided that as long as I keep trying I don't really care if I don't make 100.