Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moving beyond the previous post

If one were paying attention to the news lately one would notice that the media is reporting on an armed gunman running around Madison threatening to kill. This is, again, an example of there being nothing else to report on in Heartland, USA, and the media blowing it out of proportion. A depressed kid called a suicide helpline and threatened to kill himself this somehow turned into a Virginia tech-esque madman.
In other news my stomach is fucked up. It has been since Peru. I am constantly talking to doctors. All that we have come up with so far is that I can't drink alcohol, drink coffee, or eat anything that is not sawdust. For those of you who didn't know my habits before, they were as follows: binge on whiskey, binge on coffee, then over-eat Mexican food. This new diet strays from my intuition. I was fortunate enough, however, to take a chit in a large plastic container and spoon it into four tiny little vials. The procedure goes against everything that you have learned since you were an infant: Don't play in your own chit! Bryan would have puked just chiting into the larger cup.
My apartment is awesome. I put together a rocking chair, stained it, sanded an end-table, and stained it. There is something incredibly mind numbing about doing minor woodworking. I highly recommend it. Two other stress relieving techniques that I have found are listening to Milt Rosenberg of WGN radio and Pandora Radio while I shower. If you haven't tried Pandora you should now. Fall is coming!

2 comments:

DEE said...

You should change your name to Chit. It'll keep me from confusing you with Molly (who I now realize has a much less foul mouth than I thought she did).

Bubb Rubb said...

loving that pandora

so far my stations are: greyboy allstars, the meters, mos def, boooo bajou, toots & the maytals