Monday, September 17, 2007

Blog Salvation

First off, I'd like to congratulate Dee for her new job in her new city. I'd also like to offer congrats to Rob and Jake for taking the next step in their respective educational pursuits. Also to Kate for entering into her final year of school at DU and Molly for being the last cousin in high school. You guys are all smarter than I. Kyle I have no idea what you're doing but kudos for whatever it is, whoever you are. Maggie is also doing something very cool but I don't know if I'm supposed to tell anyone yet although Bryan knows so I'm sure everyone else does.

Anyway, the point of this post is that the blog is in miserable shape and I'm vowing to do my part to rescue it. I'm going to employ a three part plan:

Part 1: Begin with a new blog name to be unveiled later this week.
Part 2: Recruit as many cousins back to the blog with.......
Part 3: .....the promise of a very clever, possibly hilarious post.

So to anyone who may possibly still be reading this, the blog is back on and even if I have to do every post myself it will survive. It has to!

PS- Just so I don't get shit for omitting anyone. Congrats to Bryan and Adam for setting their respective wedding dates and securing future cousin parties. Yay to Jeremy for continuing to keep it real, assuming you still are. And a shout out to Kerry and Ryan for being fellow pot smoking parents.

1 comment:

Bubb Rubb said...

viva el blög
(nothing can recool something like those dots above u's)