Monday, September 24, 2007

Bits of Kyle

About a month ago our car was broken into while it was parked at the Detroit airport, just days before our move out to Boston. My CD collection was swiped, and the thieves were nice enough to scrape and bend the door and window frame before busting out the window. A nice Detroit-style “good bye” for us.

Ok all of you architecture junkies, what do you think of this building? I walk past it each day. I have mixed thoughts. Mostly “Bitchin!”, but also a little “Wahhh?”, and occasionally "Hmm, I'm strangely aroused."

We live next door to the most popular sandwich shop in Arlington, MA. The sandwiches are delicious and so is the convenience. It’s trouble.

My favorite new food is a whoopie pie. It treats me well.

Am I sweaty and stubbly enough for you?

5 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

my computer cant understand coded kyle bits

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Its too bad the Graybiel Laboratory already has a better looking version of you. Notably hunky Joey "Dr. Bagelman" Feingold! booyah

K-Snake said...

Bubb Rubb, I think your computer is encoding things it shouldn't. There's no code here. None at all.

Brant, Feingold may be better looking (though in person...hmmm...), but I defy you to find someone with broader shoulders and bluer shirts than me.

The Cheese said...

That building makes me feel scared and alone but at the same time I am also oddly aroused.

If you like whoopie pies, you should try oreo cakesters. There are smaller and more accessible.

Mark Howe looks like he could be your virginal jock older brother except he doesnt look any older than you.