Monday, December 12, 2005

Homecoming


I'd like to begin by saying there has been some funtastic blogs being blogged on the blogger, but I would like to see some more frequent posts. Everyday I check it excitedly to see if something new has been said but oft I'm stuck with the same feeling I get after an aerobic poo only to find a few little deer pellet turds. I realize I rarely post but that's totaly different.
Second, My sidekick and I are planning on skiing in CO sometime right after new years as of right now. What are your individual plans and who wants to volunteer to provide me with "boozchihoucheefoosing" (booze, chicks, cheese, food, and housing...in that order. I am keeping soo real here. - Jake

2 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

as a colorado native, i ski in colorado frequently, and you and your sidekick are welcome anytime. especially if your sidekick is a supple and eager young man, oft rewarded for his diligent pedantry with a tender butt-fucking.

I'll be in Aspen, with much family, from the 30th to maybe the 3rd of jan.

I'd go skiing with you any weekend, and in the likely possibility of me being between jobs after i quit because they won't give me enough time off for holidays, far more often.

x-games is the weeknd of jan. 27. it's free to watch, and there will be a free concert, and it's prime ski time. I'll have probably between 10 and 20 people rocking out at the snowmass house.

Anonymous said...

I often cross paths with an uncanny Jeremy look-alike. Bald baby penis and all. My mission is to photograph him inconspicuously so I can post him on the blog and have you guys eye fuck him or whatever you fags do. Just kidding...but seriously.