Friday, October 14, 2005

right now

They thought that coming in to work late, hungover and wearing a lynard skynard shirt had gone out of style. well they didnt know anything about style.

I've grown to hate the nausea-hunger more than just about anything else about a hangover. it's like a hungry, diseased dog, who when you feed him tries to bite you.

i have a bottle of absinthe in my car, I intend to drive straight from work to drink it next to a police station by where a few friends work. there is a frisby golf course there, but it's just dawning on me that it might not be a great idea, but will almost certainly be done anyway.

It also just dawned on me that I forgot to call Adam back and tell him I'm not coming to Moab.

Bands on tour that I'm excited about: The Duo (jazzy) Midnite (reggae) Mos and Kweli (hip-hop) The Coup and Lifesavas (hip-hop). www.jambase.com is an excellent source for finding local concerts.

Nutrigrain bars all smell the same.

1 comment:

Bubb Rubb said...

and why is it that my legs are always sore when i wake up after drinking. do i go for drunken-sleep runs to pizza places and ex-girlfriends houses?