Wednesday, August 17, 2005

russian wives

I'm sure I'll receive some guff from you guff flingers about this one, but I think there's about a 50% chance I get a mail order russian bride.

well maybe not quite 50, but a decent chance.

You can't beat the convenience. You're doing someone a huge favor. You get some crazy food cooked for you probably. And we all get another cousin party.

Still not convinced?
That's because you've never been to THIS GLORIOUS SITE

now that's a lot of russian brides. I wonder what the record for most russian brides ordered by one american business man is. Jeremy, get out yer guinness book. and get me a guinness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That link makes no sense.

Bubb Rubb said...

fixed. whoever keeps doing that, stop posting things under my name. I am the almighty administrator. I will have revenge.

on the link note, the site is www.russian-brides-club.com. i accidentally typed russian-brides.club.com, which it turns out is also a site. of course