Sunday, March 06, 2005

Archibald Thornton

I am William Bold aka J-noyer. peculiarityily I have a lot to learn. in order for one to be great one must believe he is great. In order to be someone of importance you must build yourself up to be a deity. The only thing you have to define yourself is the way that you think and we are free to change the way we think with some work thus leaving the possibilities endless. I brought a man just released from prison his name was william too into my house. my woman became mad. tootheache. all signs of life fleet away in disaster. my guitar is my looking glass and it is a perverted piece of horse shit that I love. These words are being puked up by my soul.treacherosity the wreak of life stings my nostril
my life is in its teething stage
My breast tickles its image
winning is no doubt in vain
gnawing on my cheek again
face in the pavement,cold
I am the one, the famous, William Bold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was brown yes. more of a mahogony I should say.