Monday, March 08, 2010

musings cont'd

post traumatic stress: gaping asshole.

I found the mole!!!: Something I overheard today.


with kyle's musings has come a wave of inappropriate text messages. Here's how his texts progress over the course of one week...

mmm, jeremy cake.

hot jeremy gush.

just picture it...your gush, red hot, dribbling down clooney's chin.

open: butt
enter: nut

jeremy is wrist deep

in my throat

put yr toe down my throoooooooad...yeah yeah...throooooooooat oat oat yeah yeah ungh ungh

ungh ungh...now put your butt down my throat...now take out..now put it back in...now out...now in..gulp gulp ungh grrrrr

now take it out an hold it there, teasing me...then dip it down, but raise it right back up...I want it but you wont give it to me...and then you do, suddenly.


Yr but jamming down my throat...ungghhhh

Now...put yr butt in the microwave until its red hot...then I want you to burnnnn me with it...

Now...take yr butt and put it in the firdge...nice n cool...then freeeeeze me with...it so good...

Now...but it back in my mouth...i want to thaw it there so good...

Now...grease yr butt..now wipe it dry and shave it...now let some stubble grow...now scraaaape it down my forehead.


This then follows with a picture of his new baby girl.

I felt I had to share this with someone, but knew even close friends couldn't handle these thoughts. Last hope...the cousin blog.

I can understand talks of my hot gush on clooneys chin, but scraping my greased butt stubble on your face may be a little tough to handle if accidentally read by an unknowing victim of the imagery. I went to show someone the baby picture and had to hide the phone until I pulled it up, which looks kinda strange. I was laughing as I showed off the picture though, which also looked kinda strange.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, this doesn't sound like me at all.

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

I wonder whos been sending me all these strange texts from your phone. Perhaps its some sort of super rat that's learned to type.