Friday, February 26, 2010

tear jerking highschool diary

I found and read my mandatory highschool diary today. I had to write in it everyday. Its got about 20 pages of complaining about having to bullshit my way through writing everyday and making fun of the teacher. As far as I can tell, I wrote every assignment during class before it was due. I had a very low grade at first because I didn't know she would read it. Here's some of the better quotes.

"now we are going to disect a poem and tear out every ounce of beauty it once had."

"I guess its really moving to say gospel instead of gospel music. Crazy bitch."

2/15 points for those last two, which were from the same day.

"They say music can soothe even a savage beast, but if it doesn't then you're screwed.
What if you play music the beast doesnt like? then all you did was piss it off."

"I finally found a pen that doesn't puke ink and smear."

"Russel is about to throw something at Lee becuase he is snoring so loud. Its a weird bubbly, growling sort of noise. Lee is awake now. huge red mark on his forehead. awesome. We are now harassing Lee. good stuff."


Ahhhh highschool.

Ps. Lee's last name is Gizarelli. Needless to say, we harrassed him for being gumpy and having a last name with the word jiz in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.