Friday, October 02, 2009

Hot Sauce

What can I say, I love the sauce. A clear favorite is Cholula. This is just delectable on mexican food, eggs, meats, anything. Another favorite is Marie Sharp's, from Belize. This is carrot based - and delicious. Try it on pizza or meatloaf, or Belizian rodent. You will think you've died and gone to carrot-based hot sauce heaven.

Now, before Rubb chimes in, Tiger Sauce is a fine hot sauce. Especially on eggs. But I've had enough of it; it's played out. And just a bit too runny. But good, don't get me wrong.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My current addiction is Huy Fong- sriracha chili garlic sauce. Rubbs had it on our campin' trip. I have been straight drippin' it all in my tainter ever since. Bust it deuce easy in soups, fuggin' slather it rare on cheese 'n meats, or get steezy wet with it on any of your mucous membranes!

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

fantastic use of made up slang. I will now start saying "straight drippin' it all in my tainter" on a regular basis. thank you.

Bubb Rubb said...

As anyone who is a snob about anything will tell you, it's all about the pairings.

Although my Tiger favoritism has faded over time, I still use it for bad pizza and eggs. Marie Sharpe's is awesome, and my favorite usage for that one is in a sandwich that has guac. or belizian rodent.. Sri Racha is for chinese food, garlic one for when there isn't enough garlic in the chinese. also meats, like burgers and brats. My primary usage of cholula is mixing it with something creamy, like alfredo pasta or ranch to make a dipping sauce... mmmm saucy.