Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Summer or Bust!

I started reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...needless to say, it is amazing. I had just finished a book on options trading and figured I would read something a little more leisurely. I was cracking up like a madman on the public bus today reading it. I also broke up with my girlfriend of 5years, so this valentines day is going to be particularly depressing. We decided to take a break from each other because there was no mad love in the relationship. I understand that after being with someone for that long you lose that, but I am not ready to accept it. I still have dreams to take over the goddamn world! I want to be a country music star. We'll probably re-evaluate things after the school year is over. So that's that. I have two tests tomorrow; I should be studying. Mostly pharmacy kids suck, actually I suck, they're fine. I have been hanging out with one a bit lately but he doesn't hold his strong drink well. He already vomited on my floor. The saving grace of all of this is I found this awesome bar by my house. It plays the best music only from 20s and 30s. It is the best place to go on blustery nights. Suck on that.

No comments: