Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun with youtube

I really love youtube. Whenever I have people over, I bring my computer out into the living room, and invariably the conversatoin turns to something along the lines of "Did you see that cupcake dunk?" or "You ever heard that Any Winehouse song called F*** Me Pumps" or "remember that rap song all those football players at Miami made" or "is Alicia Keys getting whiter?" and we're watching that shit in 5 seconds. It's a beautiful thing. I look forward to when I will have internet on my television, which already exists, is probably not actually that difficult, but is still just beyond the reach of the common man.

This post was supposed to start out as a rant about lonelygirl15. I assume most of you have heard of this person. She somehow has the biggest youtube/webcam following of anybody, getting millions of views of her videos. I finally was curious enough to watch one, and here's what I got. I just sat there like, "really?"

this might have then lead into a rant about the lowest common denominator, reality tv, and this thing i saw from msnbc quoting girls who go to the same school as britney spears' sister talking about how she's a slut, and how sad this all is.

But instead, I will post some good videos. First check out all the links in the first paragraph. And you better listen to the whole damn u of miami rap song.

There is one web-cam blogger I like, his page is here. Here's a cool thing he did with his ten favorite martin luther king quotes. And here's the first one that I saw that has been kept in my head. Beat that little hater, fam.

What else. Here is a song that I recently was told about, that is just awesome. Here is a sad, stupid video that recently came up in a conversation. Here is my all-time favorite tazer video. Here is a funny one Jeremy showed me. And another similar one that Jeremy also probably showed me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready to have your skull caved in and see God next weekend college boy! Squeel like a pig! Wheeeeeeee! Wheeee!

DEE said...

You are a hypertext master. Out of respect, I will not click on any of the links.