Thursday, June 21, 2007

Homeword bound



International heartthrobs brant and bubbrubb are stateward! Two pictures are rubb at 18000ft on Nevado Ishinka and myself at basecamp of imposing 19800ft Nevado Tocllraju in background climbed earlier that day. Rubb and I used up at least one of our 9 lives trying to climb it (I think I have two left). Peru is fantastic though I threw up for 8hours on the busride back to Lima. It is great to be back stateside I can't wait to see friends and family. Cousin olympics would and should be an annual event even though we are going to have to get increasingly more organized about it due to the everchanging demographic of The Clan. I am glad Kilgore and crafty are going on their hike now because it makes it easier to say no. I wish I could come but I need work, time out-of-tent, and Dunkin Donuts. I await your return to Chicago and am looking forward to coming to CBOT to learn as much as I can about Sopris Trading in the short time that I have left. If nothing else I can be the official panoramic mountainscape desktop digital picture provider for the website. Have a good time and I will pass on some words of advice from two southern mississippi missionaries that we met in Peru, try to look on the outdoors through the eyes of Jesus!

No comments: