Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lex Talionis


I would like to start this blog entry by stating that it is no way as interesting as Rob's entry and I will not be disappointed if you don't read it in its entirety. That being said, here goes.

I spent the Memorial Weekend honoring the senseless deaths of millions by swimming, drinking, jet skiing, and fishing in southern Virginia where the Confederacy is still very much alive.

I also witnessed the wonders of the Potomac River wildlife by seeing a turtle(pictured), bald eagle, water moccasin, osprey, egret, catfish(pictured and caught by me), maryland blue crab, gopher, and an awesome fish called a Croaker which makes noises like a frog.

On an unrelated topic, I am currently taking a colon cleanser to purge my body of unwanted toxins. I have pooped 7 times since I began taking the pills less than 24 hrs ago. Strangely I had not anticipated the effects this would have on my anus.

On an equally unrelated topic, I have become sadly distressed by the news of dog fighting in the NFL. I have come to the conclusion that the only just sentence for a person caught dogfighting is lex talionis(an eye for an eye). Let said persons be put in a ring with one of this dogs and if he makes it out alive than so be it. I also wonder if there has ever in the history of cats been an all out duel between two felines to the death?

Last note: I absolutely love the look Grace has in that picture but have yet to figure out what kind of a look it is. I'm guessing perplexed.

8 comments:

DEE said...

What pills are you taking? I tried the lemonade fast again, but I was just too tired by the second day to keep going.

Grace looks a little disgusted. Caught a waft of the catfish, probably.

The Cheese said...

I took some pills called Colon Clenz, made it 24 hrs and pooped 9 times. Did some research and found that the whole exercise is totally pointless.

K-Snake said...

It's the look you get when you realize you've eaten way too much.

Anonymous said...

what´s the deal with panic at redrocks? i may try to join the crew on friday if there is a crew and i could get a ticket.

Anonymous said...

this is roberto by the way

Anonymous said...

more peru pics
http://delusionsograndeur.blogspot.com/

The Cheese said...

As far as red rocks goes, the crew is Kate, Jonathon, Bryan, and myself and you're more than welcome to come but we don't have an extra ticket. You could try eBay.

Anonymous said...

i think i´m going to have to pass. i have a wedding fairly early on saturday of that weekend. backpacking is being planned for afterwards i hear? sounds good.