Monday, May 14, 2007

Kyle updates

I finally finished my PhD requirements, and have a deathly cold to show for it. We're now Boston bound in t-minus 3.5 months.

I'm off to a small island in the south of France in a week. I expect a lot of good wine. Can people get wine guts? I'll find out.

Children of Men is a tasty rental. Check out the two elaborate battle scenes that are filmed with only 1 shot.

Sean is 7 months old now and growing fast. Pretty soon he'll be knocking at your door asking for candy and/or a place to crash.

1 comment:

Bubb Rubb said...

congratulations dr. kyle. now whenever you give someone advice, you can add, "I'm a doctor, I know these things."

For instance:
"your face looks cancerous, and I know, because I'm a doctor."

"this gum is overpriced. I'm a doctor, I know these things."