Monday, August 14, 2006

Poop disease

So I have so fortunately been granted a wonderful notable disease while visiting this wonderful country, New Zealand, which doesnt have such wonderful health requirements on their processing of chicken. I now have a lovely disease of compylobacter which is transmitted through the POO of birds, animals, and humans!!! Or supposedly in my case it is transmitted from a piece of chicken from a restuant that has not been cooked enough ( no, I have not been munching on bird crap). Also, in the last week I have been stopped by about 6 people thinking that I was their best friend.... apparently I look like a lot of New Zealanders even though every girl here wears ankle tight jeans, converse all stars and a puffy jacket from Katmandu (local REI) and are on BZP every night. Oh and BZP is speed which is legal here and that is retarted!!! At least I have found comfort in my hot water bottle which is possible the best invention ever, I cant believe we dont have them at home. You put steaming water in a sack and cuddle with it all night....sounds so good right??? It just sucks when the divits in it leave lines on my face for half of the next day because I was squeezing the shit out of it with my face! Cars are cheap here and nail polish is like gold....wierdos

3 comments:

DEE said...

Sounds exotic. We do have hot water bottles here, they've just been surplanted by heating pads even though they are far, far superior. Do you want us to send nail polish so you can make friends and bribe law enforcement officials? A Mary Kay survival kit could get you free drinks for the rest of your trip...

Bubb Rubb said...

yeahhh man...i got the poop disease

The Cheese said...

I have a different poop disease called Defecaloesiophobia.