Friday, August 04, 2006

The Daily Rubb

-Farting in the shower, with your back to the water, makes a great sound.
-I ate some buffalo chicken pizza. It was tasty but my stomach made a big stink about it.
-Chugging pepto from the bottle is strangely gangsta.
-I work at the Cooper Street Bar now. I wait tables and eat pretzels. I will soon reinstate the ritual of asking trivia questions, mostly simpsons-related, for free drinks.
-I got high and had a bunch of guinnesses and started making guiness mixed drinks, such as guiness, baileys, ice cream and peanut butter.
-New phrase for maasturbation: Rough up the suspect.
-New silly sex move: The Spider Man: masturbate, squirt in hand, fling at terrorist.
-New favorite book: Still Life w/ Woodpecker
-New Zealander: Kate.
-New Extreme Sport: Kite Tubing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0k9Uvt2os&search=kite%20tubing
-A Tribe Called Quest is playing some shows next month.
-Soulive is the best live band.
-Stupid sentence: I'd rather be in a muff then a muffin.


This Daily Rubb has been brought to you by buttpoo.

2 comments:

The Cheese said...

Ah trivia for beer, that brings me back to the days of yore.
Bryan and i spent an hour recently, watching several videos of Wego Kite Tubing mishaps. Hilarious! Still Life with Woodpecker is a great book, Jitterbug Perfume is better, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues is also worth reading.

Anonymous said...

awesome sex move although its not entirely sex. I tr...heard a new one the other day Iraqi sand goggles: while being fellated grab hold of scrot' and stretch 'er thin and wide and mask her with it. Maneuver alias' the silence of the lambs, the bubblegum, the grocery bag