Friday, June 30, 2006

No news is good news

Well well well, its been a long time since I posted on this bastardly forum, and a lot has changed since. The only sound assumption that I can make is that my posting presence , in the past, acted as some sort of contraceptive for the Cournoyer Cuzzies and their spouses. In absence some sort of mutant virility has taken over the Cournoyer seed. I thus post before Molly, Kate, or even worse Grandma begin "showing." 'nuff said.

Otherwise, I was busy, am busy, and will be busy until January, what with intensive physics 5 days a week for 4.5 hours until Augy. Standardized testing, applications, and random scrambling for admission deadlines in the fall for Pharmacy school. I am taking the second most failed class at UW in the fall. I just did a half-ironman, have another one in july, then an ironman in september, and a marathon in october. So no exciting trips or nuthin' planned for a while.

Is Robby still a cousin? or is he out?

Finally, expecting cuzzies take care of your fertile gestating deer-women...and congrats

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S... Im not going to crochet (read: buy) any fucking little baby clothes.

Bubb Rubb said...

you sir have disrespected my honor and i have 3/4 of a mind to drive to madison to slap your mug with a jewel encrusted suede glove