Wednesday, November 11, 2009

cousin party

Rubb, when you get a chance can you remove the picture montage and can you change the blog title to cousin party or something. I think we are getting to be a big deal out there on the internet. And it appears some giant puss from my school is creepin around like a creep. Luckily I know who it is and I have experience in the dark art of splitting bodies like phone books. Im gunna get physical all over this person. The whole scene is going to go down something like this famous Eraser quote, Arnold Schwartzenager plays detective John Kimble....

[John wakes up from a drug-induced sleep]
Robert: Confused, pal? New York.
John: You're off course.
Robert: No, no we're not. You're gonna take us to her John.
[John reaches for his gun. Robert holds up his gun in a plastic bag]
Robert: You did a very, very bad thing, John. You killed Monroe. Now that makes you the mole.
John: No, that makes you a murderer.

5 comments:

K-Snake said...

I'm very confused. Is this a high school all-up-in-everyone's-business thing, or is some real shit going down. I mean, are people getting hit in the face with feces over this blog or what? The blog is titled cousin party exactly; I'm very, very confused, and now distracted by thoughts of face feces, which makes me feel at home somehow, but doesn't help me figure this out. Also, I've been drinking bad wine.

K-Snake said...

That wine was bad.

Let me add that it is possible to restrict viewers only to blog members (though this means you'll have to log in to read). Yep.

Anonymous said...

Kyle on Kyle!! the blog has cournoyer cuzzins in the title! Shit. As far as the skool shit goes...I don't know what its like in research, but its fuckin' knuckle up in my skoo'! n' if you got to put a hit on someone you do it 'cause its dog-eat-dog, n' its all about the hustle. Problems been resolved, cool your jets kyle on kyle. I am the only one who posts on this that has the namesake. n' if its easy to find the blog on the internet I don't want to have to censor myself. Im off to drink some bad wine.

K-Snake said...

Ah, I thought we were referring to the URL. Anyway, header changed, Brant deeply satisfied, Kyle on Kyle letting the bad wine do the talking, Bubb as usual occupied with brown friend.

anus said...

anus