Thursday, August 27, 2009

New TV Show




















Starring Adam Williams and Kyle Smith as pre-teen bad ass detectives.

I call it:

11 Jump Street


Adam will be the charming, overzealous, trigger-happy type with the troubled past.

Kyle will be the humorous and sensible brainiac in charge of keeping Adam in check.

The main villain of the show will be a crime syndicate called the Minor Criminals or MC.


Adam's Tagline: "If looks could kill, I'd be double the nightmare!"

Kyle's Tagline: "Me equals MC scared!"

Taking creative suggestions for the show.

2 comments:

K-Snake said...

1) I think I should speak with a slight whistle caused by that tooth gap. E.g., After shooting a criminal through the glasses: "Sssssee you later, sssscum."

2) I would like to be weggied and/or wet-willied by the hard ass chief every so often to keep me in check.

3) Adam will need some peach fuzz mustache action.

DEE said...

Each episode can somehow incorporate Kyle's flavor of the week obsession, i.e. our heroes communicate via A-Team walkie talkies one week, use Ninja Turtle weapons the next.