Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I need a display name

I would like a display name that is a play on my real name, Jeremy Charles Smith. mike literus is only funny for, well, not very long. i need something pleasing yet sophisticated. something that rolls off the toungue and yet still sounds like a poorly executed fart joke.

any suggestions?


I also like the last blog post about acronyms. if you, my beloved cousins, are so inclined, i would like to propose another creative seed. someone give me a defination for the word flog or flogger.

8 comments:

The Cheese said...

Flog

a) noun, cleft lip language for frog. Example 1: I feally want sssome flog legs, I'm sssoo ssstoned. Example 2: Man I feally flove that atari game flogger.

b) noun, a inanimate piece of wood that drops f-bombs. Also could be an f-bomb dropping shit.

The Cheese said...

I think you should use an unnecessary double name like:

Milton Milton
Rod Rod
Tad Tad
Skip Skip
Rick Rick
Flog Flog
Randy Randy (my favorite)
Mister Mister

K-Snake said...

J-Face

It's smooth and uncompromising - an instant classic.

Whipit, Jay Jay Face said...

one ball j was a nickname on the hut trip. can't remember why though.

so far i like j-face the best,
although i like the double idea. also made me think of randy-dandy or handy randy.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout Whippit?

The Cheese said...

Why don't you make everyone happy and go with

JJ-Face Whippit

The Cheese said...

Or Jay J-Face Whippit

Anonymous said...

possible names,I'm just throwin them out there...

"muffin-top hunter"
"Animus"
"sphincty"
"dwarf hunter"
"jeremy norris"
"jeremy newman"
"I heart sizzurp"