Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kyle's favorite things

1) Oprah's least favorite things
2) Sort of new freebie Radiohead album
3) The cool, if somewhat dated, phrase I just made up: I'm aichin' for Aiken
4) Seeing Stella live on Thursday thanks to Bubb. Was it awesome? Ferggin hell yeah awesome. I was in tears during a bit about David Wain's favorite song to fuck to. Tears of joy. Plus they were taping the show for a DVD, which made me feel special. If you buy the DVD, perhaps you will be able to hear me in the audience - I was the one giggling like a schoolgirl and quietly contemplating farting on the guy in front of me whose head was much too close to my crotch. Should be audible.
5) New headphones that hurt my ears, but oh my, the bass!
6) Having to attend Psychiatry talks in an old-style hospital demonstration room, where they first introduced Ether for anesthesia. Think circular room, sharply angled vertical pews, awful leg room, and awful echo from the sound system that just doesn't work in there - so awful its great.
7) The Christmas willies.

No comments: