Friday, October 17, 2008

hut hut hike

Dear Spawn of Ruth:

I have booked a 10th Mountain Division Hut for Dec 19 and 20 (fri. and sat). Tis supposedly a lovely hut, providing ample opportunity for back country skiing and peeing in the snow. It does require a 6 or 7 miles hike in, that would probably recommend XC skis and skins, but snowshoes may work. There will be plenty of whiskey, smoke, and ham.

So far my friends, Jeremy, and I account for 10 of the 16-20 spaces available in this hut. I am hoping a few of you join us other there. It will be a damn good time. Cost about $70 for the 2 nights. If interested, let me know soon, as we may run out of space.

4 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

Here's the offical info page for the hut:

http://www.huts.org/hut_details/harry_gates_hut_details.html

And here's Dawson's more informative page.
http://hutski.com/hut-routes/harry-gates/harry-gates-hut.html

Anonymous said...

You mean, run out of space in your asshole because there's so many Dawson's Creek dicks in it? Count me out of that party.

The Cheese said...

That sounds good Rob, not entirely sure of our plans yet but I'm going to try and make this trip for sure.

ps- who's the puss who had to post anonymous?

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous...Why the fuck would I want to climb inside of your asshole? I mean harry-gates hut? Don't post anymore thoughtless RUBBish