Saturday, June 07, 2008

Labor intensive

Looks like we'll be in Snowmass for the labor day jazz fest. What are people [Matt, Jeremy, Adam] thinking in terms of the festival schedule? Widespread Panic I'm guessing? I don't like them at all--the rebel Cournoyer that I am--but would go for the hanging out if that's other's plan. And I know Jeremy loves Xavier Rudd. Bob Dylan is a bit of a dud in concerts, and Dee and I have seen him. Fogerty would be at my top, but then I'd have to see Yoakam. I don't know what Kerry/Ryan would do. It's a puzzle.

In other news, a bear broke into my parent's place last night. Trounced Jeremy's window/room then ate some cookies and steak. Jeremy wasn't there fortunately, though it would have been quite the experience to wake up with a bear climbing over your bed and/or mauling your face.

3 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

I think I'll probably be there too. I also may try to climb a mountain or some other small labor-intensive trip during the few days before the concerts.

i'm liking the xavier rudd and panic night for sure. the new mastersounds are a good instrumental funk band.

The Cheese said...

We'll be going to Panic on Friday and Yonder Mountain String Band (awesome bluegrass) on Monday.

K-Snake said...

Alright, good to know. We'll probably go Friday as well. Though we leave town on Monday, so Yonder is out for us.