Friday, April 25, 2008

Book Report

I just finished Hell's Angels by Mr. Thompson. At first I wasn't into it because it was just a journalistic approach to the motorcycle club. As I read more and more, however, it grew on me. I now am looking to get an old motorcycle as soon as I have a spare 1000 bucks. More realistically I need a new book to start. I was thinking something kind of philosophical (maybe eastern?), as my heart is currently broken and needs repair. Any suggestions? How are your books?

1 comment:

DEE said...

Forget philosophical, you need some kind of stupid distraction. Turn to science fiction, my friend. Douglas Adams or Isaac Asimov on the good end, Star Trek slash stories on the other. Also, short stories are probably a good idea at this point. That way you have several story lines to mull over.