Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tit for...

Got a tat on my right shoulder-ish. It's the numbers 930 in block letters and mushed together. The numbers signify Dee and Sean's shared birthday: September Thirty.

The tat was inked in San Diego at a place called Church of Steel by a portly German named Marcel, with a mixed rockabilly/goth style. While I was there another artist got a call, and the secretary said "Hey, remember that dude whose face you tattooed yesterday? Well, he's coming in and he's pissed!" I missed the confrontation unfortunately.

Adding to the experience, I saw a screaming load of girls crowded around these guys.

4 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

congratulations on the tat.

in a related story, i also got a face tattoo that i am unhappy about, although my tattoo was given by the carpet of a medical school fraternity. unfortunately the only person i can blame is myself, for deciding it was up to me to show those med school kids how to properly body slam a table.

The Cheese said...

How bout a picture of the tattoo.

ps-never would have pegged you as a tattoo guy.

Anonymous said...

What a hardcore way to remember those birthdays. It's like you bitch slapped a calendar and said hey I'm puttin' this shit on my shoulder-ish area..bitch! On another note, Rubb would be very proud of me I have been getting funky lately to the tunes of Charles Wright. Endless good funk. I'm pretty much two months plus clean and sober from alcohol and coffee. Its great! The only drawbacks are no creativity, motivation, or fun/enjoyment. I am sweating coffee more than booze

Anonymous said...

It's actually the only way I can remember anything anymore. Kind of like Memento, but without the cheekbones and death.

Home computer is down at the moment, so picture upload will have to wait.

_Kyle