Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Daily Rubb #3 The Rubbiest Rubb yet

-I had a very motherly verbal reaction to the pictures of newly born Sean Smith and would have probably been dominated for it had I been in a biker-bar. Congratulations to Kyle and Dee for making a person.
And thank you for being on top of picture distribution.
Matt wishes I could learn something from that.
What's your address Matt?

-If old school nintendo were real life, i'd be dining on shark meat for a fortnight. I have vanquished Jaws. Here's a description of JAWS the game that I found amusing.
"Unfortunately, the only connection this game has to the movie is that they're both about a shark. You (the player) are a scuba diver
(Scheider? Who knows?) with a harpoon gun, firing at seemingly helpless sea
creatures until JAWS happens to appear. They don't give you any motivation,
though...there is no mention of the countless beachgoers and young coeds that
JAWS has devoured. You just plunk around until a shark that's bigger than the
rest comes onscreen, and then you harpoon that for a while. "
Thank you to Dee for giving me Jaws.

-That's 1 and a half thankyous to Dee so far.

-I am drinking tea. 2 tea-bags in one cup is an idea that I am embarassed for not coming up with earlier. This idea was brought to you by the color green.

-Mulatu Astatke wins my award for best chill african music. Sorry Ali Farka Toure.

-hereby soliciting requests for good foreign music.

-Working at the hickory house. Today my employee meal was two park sandwiches and 8 hot wings.

-A tribe called quest wins my award for best concert of the year. Toots and the Maytals (roots reggae) gets second.

-T Shirt Hell has some very offensive T-Shirts.


-Someone should come to Vegoose with me.

2 comments:

barry allen said...

how's bout this t-shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/antireligion/788983

DEE said...

You're welcome, Bubb, for the person pictures and Jaws. And thank you for the sweatpants that your mom said I could keep since you didn't want anything that you left at their house. I usually just steal small stuff, but I needed these after Smacky peed in my lap, causing it to look as though I had peed in my lap.