Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Scorpio

This is my horoscope for today:

If you're invited to a fancy dress ball tonight, dress fancy and go, whether or not you have a partner. (If you don't, chances are you will by the end of the fancy dress ball). Today is a good day for you to get out in public and show yourself. It will remind you, for one thing, just how much stuff you've got. And it will introduce you (and your stuff) to a few new admirers.



Fancy dress ball!?!? What year is this? Where am I? And I'm supposed to go show my stuff in public?

2 comments:

K-Snake said...

So I had meant to ask, would you like to come to my dress ball tonight? All of the hot up-and-comers will be there. What d'ya say?

The Cheese said...

That sounds fine as cream gravy, I'll wear my best bib and tucker. I have to warn you though, I'm gettin full as a tick and if that puts a spoke in your wheel, you can just hobble your lip!