Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In no particular order, here are some of my favorite cuzzin memories:

1. Kyle's wedding. Possibly the best cuzzin party ever.
2. Me and Bryan in Atlanta. Nuff said.
3. The Cuzzin backpacking trip. Top 3 coolest things I've ever done.
4. Rob's face plant while sledding on New Years.
5. Staying up all night at Bill and Martha's with Maggie, Jake, Bryan, and a late appearance by Molly.
6. My bachelor party. Once again, nuff said.
7. The first Cuzzin olympics. Next one needs to be planned.
8. Kerry's wedding. Small room but still fun.
9. Adam's wedding.
10. Bryan's 1st wedding. The second should be better.

2 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

Your wedding has to be in the top 3. There was beer throwing, whiskey snorting, drinking games at the expense of the hotel room, checking in with too much beer, checking out with too much vomit....

The Cheese said...

Yeah, I would've included that but it doesn't really count as a memory for me because I blacked out. I also forgot to include the Red Rocks weekend--that one is way up there.